Monday, December 11, 2006

Thirty something

I'm finally done recording my second album - Thirty something. I decided to call it a day at 6 songs, since shuttling between Chennai and Bangalore to record was becoming increasingly difficult.

On the positive side, 6 songs. Songs that I hope will provoke thought.

I've questioned the war over the LoC in 'Whose line is it anyway?'.

Written a satire on a Texan called George - 'Hey Mister Cowboy'.

Dug out a decade old verse called 'Let me go', which expresses my anguish over peer and parental pressure over what I was to do with my life.

'Missing you', on my travels in Sydney and my first tryst with racism.

I sing about the perils I faced with plastic money in 'Love at first swipe'.

And my favourite. 'The simple joys of life'.


2 comments:

Slogan Murugan said...

Finally! When is the release?

Manoj Jacob said...

Jan first week.